The Northern Tigers Football Club is the representative arm of the Northern Suburbs Football Association (NSFA). Northern Tigers FC provides an opportunity for talented players from both within the Association and elsewhere (with priority given to local players) to compete in the Football NSW National Premier League (NPL) competitions.
The aim for Northern Tigers FC is to compete in the highest level of competition for both male and female players in Football NSW.
To develop better players for tomorrow.
To become a leading and model Australian football club in terms of long-term player development.
To establish an environment that promotes long-term player development delivered by highly credentialed, supportive, quality coaches and support staff.
To embrace a culture of continuous improvement with quality facilities and player pathways to the highest level.
To establish a football philosophy that uses the FFA National Curriculum as a guide.
To develop intelligent, confident, creative players who:
- Play with a positive mentality
- Have a strong teamwork ethic
- Regard effort as the foundation for improvement
- Have the ability to maintain effective possession with deliberate passing and speed of play
- Are able to play in an organised, compact, disciplined, proactive defensive structure
- Demonstrate humility and good sportsmanship