The Northern Tigers Football Club is the representative arm of the Northern Suburbs Football Association (NSFA). Northern Tigers FC provides an opportunity for talented players from both within the Association and elsewhere (with priority given to local players) to compete in the Football NSW National Premier League (NPL) competitions.
The aim for Northern Tigers FC is to compete in the highest level of competition for both male and female players in Football NSW.
To develop better players for tomorrow.
Be a leader and model Australian football club in long-term player development.
Establish a high performance framework that supports a player-centred approach delivered by highly credentialed, energetic, and respected coaches and support staff.
Promote a culture of continuous improvement embracing technology and world-best practice.
To establish a football philosophy that excites players and coaches.
To develop intelligent, confident, creative players who:
- Play with a positive mentality
- Have a strong teamwork ethic
- Regard effort as the foundation for improvement
- Have the ability to maintain effective possession with deliberate passing and speed of play
- Are able to play in an organised, compact, disciplined and proactive defensive structure
- Demonstrate humility and good sportsmanship