NSFA Board Update: COVID-19

NSFA Board Update: COVID-19

Dear Northern Tigers FC members,

The NSFA Board met last night to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.

It was decided that all NSFA football activities will be postponed until Friday 1st May. The decision will allow for six weeks of planning to deliver a modified season, which at this stage will commence at the beginning of May.

Please note that as they involve NSFA registered players, all Development Squads have also been postponed until Friday 1st May.

At this current time, we are awaiting further information from Football NSW in regards to competitions under which Northern Tigers FC sit. We expect to have further communication by COB today.

We will update you as soon as we hear anything.


Edward Ferguson

NSFA & Northern Tigers – CEO

Posted at 10:01am, 17/03/20.

More info on COVID-19

For further information regarding self-isolation and testing, refer to the NSW Health website.

Our Partners

Auto One Waitara
Besteam Sport
Business Plaza
Football NSW
Foundation IT
Wahroonga Village Podiatry